Should a member of a medical aid who is registered on the CDE diabetes management programme be dissatisfied with the programme the Member can direct a complaint directly to the Medical Scheme and CDE.

Should the Member not receive satisfactory resolve from CDE or the Medical Scheme the member has been advised by the Medical Scheme and CDE to direct the complaint to the Council of Medical Schemes.